Start your day with a slip-on designed to make every day, so much more comfortable.
- Easy slip-in and slip-out
- So cool, it’s hot: Naturally cool bamboo uppers
- Go sockless: Moisture wicking and antimicrobial.
- Lets you walk on air: Ultra-lightweight.
- Fits into your routine: Perfect for casual strolls, grocery shopping, walking your dog etc
- A Work From Home shoe: Comfortable, chic, designed for your 9-5 at home.
- Upper: Natural Bamboo knit-fibre
- Insole: PU foam
- Sole: EVA
- Subtle, elegant, minimalistic, stylish
- Perfect for: Casual all-day dressing
- Best Paired With: Jeans, Chinos, Joggers, Shorts - everything casual!
- 3 unique colors: Jasper, Onyx, Moon
- Free shipping on prepaid orders.
- ₹100 shipping fee applicable for COD orders.
Delivery usually take 2-5 working days depending on your location:
- Metros: 2-4 days
- Other cities: 4-5 days
Exchanges and Returns Policy:
- Free exchanges and returns for 7 days from date of delivery for unused shoes with tags intact.
Write to us at email@example.com with your order ID
The Flatheads Troos is designed and manufactured in India.
Flathead Designs Pvt. Ltd.
Indo Euro Footwear
Plot #4, Waryana Industrial Complex,
Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar-144021,
Punjab - India
I wasn't really sure what I was buying at first, since this buying decision was mostly based on how the shoe looked on screen. I was looking for some slip-on that I can rock on the daily basis. Initially the shoes were bit hard on my feet, from the top. These will eventually take the shape of your feet. These are surprisingly lightweight, which is really impressive.
On the downside, they are not the most comfortable shoes out there and you can't really trust them if you for some reasons want to run in them. If they were a bit higher and had more foam on the heel area, it would be more comfortable. As brand that market the phrase 'ridiculously comfortable' in their marketing jargon, Troos feel like not up to mark product.
Now I only hope, if they last longer than the shoes I used to wear, for the price I paid for these; if not that would be a disappointment for me. 'Made in India' is definitely a good selling point here.
PS- Writing this review after almost 1 month of wearing these shoes on a regular basis.
Having purchased an Oof before, I just had to try Troos when it was launched as a WFH shoe. While I noticed that sized run a size lower, I got the shoes exchanged as soon as I could but could not wait to get them as they were so comfortable for home use. Upon getting the correct size, I wear this every day - work or not. Tough luck, floaters!
Some fit issues could still be worked upon hence not giving the perfect score, but still a great buy!
Good product. You can add more comfort in the back
I still don’t get my product
Material is good, lightweight but quiet difficult to wear as upper portion gets twisted while putting on shoe.
I love shoes - I think allbirds spoilt me. It had terrible fit and feel! Let your product sell - not your marketing team